When it is about car wash, it’s certainly not a difficult task but it is vital to do it correctly and frequently if you wish your car for maintaining their appearance and value. Below mentioned are some easy steps to clean your vehicle.
1. Use a proper detergent for car cleaning that is supplied by renowned automotive shop. Several people make this mistake of using the regular detergent used for household without realizing that it is not good for different rubber seals around the car. The Car cleaning detergent is particularly formulated that can protect the seals from any kind of harm. If required you can also avail the services of car wash in Melbourne.
2. Avoid scratching the car by rinsing sponge and cleaning mitt on frequent basis. Some of the automotive shops will also supply the plastic mold to get into bottom of the bucket. The main idea being is that grit would fall through mold into bottom of bucket so this can’t be picked up again and possibly damage the pain of your car.
3. Wash your car under the shaded spot. This would prevent the water from drying and leaving the streaks that will need to remove further. Call A Car Wash provides mobile car cleaning services at affordable rates.
4. Hose your car down from the top to bottom prior to cleaning so you can remove as much of the surplus grim and grit as possible prior you start with cleaning. Use the hose that has trigger nozzle for conserving water.
5. Clean the car from top so gravity will make sure that you don’t have any kind of dirty water running on your newly cleaned car area.
6. While do not use the circular motions, rather use a gentle and straight wiping motion that is done from centre to outside edge for top to downwards for sides. Clean the trunk and hood in the similar manner as on top.
7. After washing the paint work you need to dry it off by using soft and dry cloth, in same direction.
8. Next you must clean the mirrors and windows with fresh water ensuring that you don’t get water on paint work. A good tip is using the half water and half white vinegar that will clean the mirrors and windows perfectly well.
9. After this you need to clean the tires, wheel arches and wheels. You can even blacken the tires when you wish a smart crunchy finish.
10. Finally you need to clean out interior with the interior cleaner and vacuum. As with exterior this must be a proper kind of automotive product and not only a household cleaner.
If you will follow the above mentioned step for cleaning or washing of your car every week, this will certainly help extend the life and image of your car.